This is an original Salty Jones photograph. This is a NOT a print of the original photograph. There is a huge difference in quality between the two. I shot this while onboard the Hyannis Whale Watcher. This fisherman was on Race Point Beach with the Race Point Light as his backdrop. I love this image because it depicts the Cape Cod fisherman like no other. He has a cigarette hanging from his mouth, pants are rolled up and a cap, an essential part of his gear. We were watching whales that were all around us but this guy ignored everything but his fishing pole. It was hysterical to me. I wish I could find him to give him one of his pictures!
- Printed on high end photographic paper with UV protection so it will never fade.
- Photograph is square 8” x 8” and protected in real glass.
- Black wooden frame, 1” wide, measures 12.8” square.
- Mat is 1.5” and the weight is a little over 3 pounds.
- USPS Priority Mail
- Will Ship in 3 - 5 Business Days
- Free Shipping