This is an original Salty Jones photograph. This is NOT a print of the original, there is a huge difference in quality between the two. This photograph was shot on August 7th, 2020 on Cape Cod Bay while onboard the Hyannis Whale Watcher. My goal is to share the beauty I discover through the lens and put my audience as close to the real experience as possible. When photographing wild animals you are operating in the unknown - no one can predict nature. Fortunately, I found myself in a perfect position to capture this spectacular moment, humpback spouts backlit by the setting sun. Who could ask for a more peaceful and calming scene. The diving humpback fluke was an added bonus! This is a once in a lifetime photograph and I'm proud to be the photographer.
- Printed on high end photographic paper with UV protection so it will never fade.
- Photograph is 30" wide and 17" in height.
- Acid free dry mount, UV protection glass and vivid white conservation matboard.
- Overall size is 37.5" wide and 23.5" in height. Wooden beach wood frame.
- USPS Priority Mail
- Will Ship in 3 - 5 Business Days
- Free Shipping