This is an original Salty Jones photograph. This is NOT a print of the original, there is a huge difference in the quality. This was shot while onboard the Hyannis Whale Watcher summer 2020. We often watch whales off Race Point Beach Provincetown and the backdrop for photo opportunities is gorgeous. Race Point Lighthouse is nestled amongst the sand dunes at the very tip of Cape Cod and is a favorite destination for many visitors to our area. This lighthouse was illuminated in 1816 and is on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Printed on high end photographic paper with UV protection so it will never fade.
- Photograph is 30" wide and 17" in height.
- Acid free dry mount, UV protection glass and vivid white conservation matboard.
- Overall size is 37.5" wide and 23.5" in height.
- Wooden beach wood frame.
- USPS Priority Mail
- Will Ship in 3 - 5 Business Days
- Free Shipping