Mushrooms, birds and blue skies - oh my!
Yes you read that right - it has mushrooms! This scarf has such a beautiful and unique pattern. Perfect for any outdoor lover, the Forager scarf is made of a lightweight, airy 100% rayon fabric that is OEKO-TEX® certified. This fabric is gorgeous and feels amazing on. It's perfect if you are traveling to a warm climate and don't want anything heavy. In fact, if you're headed to a warm destination this is the scarf for you because rayon actually is cool to the touch and it won't warm you up.
Spend an afternoon foraging in the forest or taking a relaxing stroll - Whatever you do in it, this beautiful scarf will add a bit of beautiful style and functionality to your wardrobe.
It's supple yet lightweight feel and gorgeous outdoor watercolor pattern will make this scarf a favorite for years to come.
Although it is beautiful, the best part of this fun infinity scarf is the hidden pocket! All Speakeasy Travel Scarves feature a double stitched pocket for maximum durability and a hidden, self-locking zipper for additional security.
HIDDEN POCKET: The pocket is large enough to carry your passport, phone, small guidebook, glasses, lip balm, or any other item you want to secretly stash! No one will ever know you have a secret pocket hidden in your scarf making it the perfect place to keep your items safe!
THE PERFECT GIFT: Speakeasy Pocket Scarves are IDEAL for Festivals, Sporting Events, Travel, Teachers, Nurses and Everyday Wear.
- FABRIC: This infinity scarf will be made from lightweight rayon fabric with a beautiful multi-colored naturalistic pattern in shades of blue, peach, greys and white. The rayon fabric gives this scarf a cool to the touch feel making it perfect for warm weather!
- SIZE: Scarf will measure a circumference of approximately 69" long and approximately 8.5" wide. The zipper pocket is approximately 9" x 9" and hidden inside the scarf. All of our scarves are handmade thus sizes may vary slightly.
- The size of our scarves allows them to be worn in different ways: Two loops around the neck in the typical infinity style, three loops around the neck for a close-fitting cowl style, or one loop across the body like a sash.
- CARE: Spot clean or wash on cold delicate and lie flat or hang to dry. To dispel wrinkles steam a couple of inches away from fabric or sprinkle water droplets by hand and hang to dry. No fabric softener.
- USPS First Class Parcel with Tracking
- Will Ship in 2 Business Days