The subject matter in the carving is a native Alaskan face with a beaver above the head and a bald eagle on a branch with one wing swooping up the side of the face. The detail is incredible. This is mounted on real evergreen which has been coated in gold.
- The wire is 14/20 square gold filled which is the best available and will last a lifetime.
- The bone is probably camel or water buffalo.
- The pendant is 4 5/8" tall by approximately 3" in width.
- Although it is large it is surprisingly light weight.
- USPS Priority Mail with Insurance
- Will Ship in 2 Business Days