Virtual Craft Fair Application Process
- After 34 years of producing Festivals in New England, our mailing list is 25k strong and our Facebook page has over 30k followers.
- We were rated 8th Best Contemporary Craft Show in the country by Sunshine Artist Magazine in 2019 & 2020!
- We are aggressively advertising the website. The commission goes towards a national marketing campaign to push the Artisan Giftmas Virtual Craft Fair concept across the country!
Please fill out the form on the Seller Application link below where we request your website for jurying purposes. If you do not have a website, please submit a Facebook or Etsy page. If you have neither of those, please send us an email at Info@ArtisanGiftmas.com with photos and prices of your products.
*Please allow up to 3 business days for jurying.Step 2: Upload Products
Once approved, we will provide you with your own management login where you may upload your products, set your prices and shipping ranges. Please note that products are juried individually based on our ability to sell them on the website.
We ask you to please submit professional photo(s) – not blurry and nothing distracting in the background if possible.
In the product description box, please write:
- Sales Copy: A brief sales copy describing the product. (3 – 4 sentences maximum)
- Specifications: Like materials, dimensions, weight, and other details shoppers may care about.
- Shipping: Please note – Will Ship in X Business Days
*Please allow up to 7 business days for jurying of your submitted products.Step 3: Create Payout Account
In your dashboard, go to “Orders” then in the drop-down menu click, “Stripe Connect Config.” Here click the “Add Account to Stripe” and follow the instructions to set up your account inputting your bank information in order to receive your payouts. Please refer to the “Instructions” tab on your dashboard for detailed instructions.Step 4: Receive and Track Orders
Let the selling begin! You are now ready to receive orders. When they come in, you will receive an email and they will also be listed on the “Orders Listings” page in your dashboard.
We ask that you please fill your orders in a timely manner and then input the tracking number into the order in your dashboard.
Once an order has been delivered, change the status to delivered. This is the way for us to know that the order has reached the customer and your payout will be in process.
Payouts will be sent out to you on the 3rd of each month via bank transfer through Stripe to the bank account or debit card you use when you create your Stripe account in your seller dashboard for orders that have been delivered.
*Please allow up to 7 business days for processing and sending of the payouts before inquiring about missing payouts.